Blocks ::: block_poll
Maintained by Adam Olley
Allows you to create custom polls for use in a Moodle course. A course can have many polls created within it; you can then choose which one to display through the block configuration tabs.
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Released: Monday, May 22, 2017, 7:57 AM
This release includes a hot fix for mysql compatibility that prevented the display of the number of responses.
If you use MySQL as your database engine and previously updated to v184.108.40.206 of poll, you'll want to update to this new version.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2011113000, 2013082000, 2014092900, 220.127.116.11 (2015060100), 18.104.22.168 (2017051801)
- Can be updated to
- 22.214.171.124 (2018052500)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.