Blocks: Video chat
Maintained by kien Vu
The Video chat block allows users in the same course to have video chat using WebRTC. It supports openandtalk.com and other video chat service.
Video chat 1.1 (2017040221)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
The Video chat block allows users in same course to have video chat user WebRTC. It supports openandtalk.com and other video chat service.
- Mirror issue fixes and improvement (Git issue #1,#2,#3,#5)
- Copy the progress directory to the blocks directory of your Moodle instance
- Visit the notifications page
Once the Video chat block is installed, you can use it in a course as follows.
- Turn editing on
- Add the Video chat block to your page
Note: you might need to allow popup window in your browser to use this block.
Moodle 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.1 (2017040221)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.