User profile fields: Conditional field
Conditional field 1.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Added support for special characters (single and double quotes) in menu options.
Version 1.0 (Initial version)
The conditional profile field plugin is an advanced version of the dropdown menu profile field type in which you can decide to hide/show some other profile fields or even make them required based on the value selected for this field.
This plugin enables you to design dynamic signup/profile pages.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2016122100, 2017022600, 2017022600
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type User profile fields
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myfield") in the "user/profile/field" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation