Blocks: Analytics graphs
Maintained by Marcelo Schmitt
Block that generates graphs intendend to facilitate pedagogical decisions. The graphs have zoom capabilities and allow fast communication with students through email.
Analytics graphs v3.2.2
phplint phpcs19 | 12 js74550 | 147324 css9136 | 55 phpdoc76 | 0 savepoint3 | 0 thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
Learning analytics Moodle plugin - graphs to help teachers.
Bug fixed: grades query used always mdl prefix.
Moodle 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.