Activities: Stamp collection
Maintained by David Mudrák
The Stamp collection module allows a teacher to give "stamps" (i.e. picture with a comment, similar concept to badges) to students so they collect these stamps. The activity can be used in many ways, such as motivative bonus marks, absence marks, certification records etc.
Stamp collection 3.3.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Grunt is now used to compile the LESS to CSS.
- The layout fixed and improved for the Boost theme
Tested on Moodle 3.2.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.0 (2014111700), 3.1 (2015010901), 3.2 (2015041500), 3.3 (2015080400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- The more recent release 3.4.0 (2017111200) exists for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation