Blocks: NED - Mentor Manager
Maintained by Toby Wingfield
With this block, the admin (or designated user) can assign mentors to students. Mentors can then access easy-to-read “progress reports” for their mentees. The admin (or designated users) can also create automated notifications that are sent to teachers, mentors or students based on pre-selected criteria (example: notification is emailed to mentor and student if student has not logged in for 7 days).
NED - Mentor Manager 3.1.8
Name: NED - Mentor Manager Type: Block Moodle version required: 2.9 - 3.2 For Documentation, go to http://ned.ca
About this release:
- Fixed cron issue that forced SMS messages to be processed at midnight.
Moodle 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.9c (Build: 2014070700) (2015112601), 2.9d, 3.1a (2016090600), 3.1.2 (2016091500), 3.1.3 (2016093000), 3.1.4 (2016100400), 3.1.5 (2016101102), 3.1.6, 3.1.7 (2016110100)
- Can be updated to
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.