Maintained by Juan Leyva
jmail is an internal mailing (aka internal email) tool for Moodle 2
phplint phpcs460 | 129 js124 | 740 css0 | 12 phpdoc89 | 4 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustacheHTML | XML
Version compatible with Moodle 2.9, 3.0 and 3.1
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.