Repositories: Record Audio
Maintained by Paul Nicholls
Allows audio recordings to be made and uploaded/inserted anywhere that files can be picked from repositories - including via the "Moodle Media" button in the WYSIWYG editor.
Record Audio 1.0 for Moodle 2.3.1+
This version of the Record Audio repository is for Moodle 2.3.1+ (Build 20120816) and above. It leverages new functionality in this build to provide a cleaner, more stable interface which includes the author and license fields.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.0 for Moodle 2.3.1+
- Can be updated from
- 1.0 Beta, 1.0 Beta 2, 1.0 Beta 3, 1.0 Beta 4 (2012061102)
- Can be updated to
- 1.0.1 for Moodle 2.3.1+ (2012061104)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.3
- The more recent release 1.0.1 for Moodle 2.3.1+ (2012061104) exists for Moodle 2.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Repositories
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myrepo") in the "repository" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation