Pcast 3.2 (2016111000)
Pcast module for Moodle Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Stephen Bourget and Jillaine Beeckman
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details:
Pcast module for Moodle - version 2.9+
Created by: Stephen Bourget - most of the coding & design Jillaine Beeckman - QA Testing & Bugfixing
Developed for Goffstown School District (Goffstown NH, USA) Many ideas and code were taken from other Moodle modules and Moodle itself
Installation: * see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Installing_contributed_modules_or_plugins * Works only with Moodle 3.2 or Later
List of features:
* Users can post podcast episodes. These episodes can be moderated * New episodes / episodes awaiting approval are listed on the dashboard * Podcasts can have their own channel art (In compliance with the RSS specification) * Episodes fully support commenting and rating * All activities are logged using the Moodle event API * Activities and episodes are fully searchable using global search * Episodes can be tagged with iTunes tags / keywords * Episodes can be categorized with iTunes categories * Easy subscribe link for iTunes users * Full RSS Support
Please report any bugs / feature requests to: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB/component/11630/
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.2 (2016111000)
- Can be updated from
- 2.1 (2001080700), 2.1 (2011080701), 2.3 (2012080600), 2.1 (2011080703) (2011080703), 2.3 (2012080601) (2012080601), 2.5 (2013062400) (2013062400), 2.6 (2013111800) (2013111800), 2.7 (2014061600), 2.7 (2014061601) (2014061601), 2.9 (2015050500), 2.9 (2015110500), 2.9 (2016013100) (2016013100), 2.9 (2016013100), 2.9 (2016051900), 2.9 (2016052000) (2016052000), 2.9 (2016053100) (2016060300)
- Can be updated to
- 3.3 (2017042100) (2017042100), 3.3 (2017042101) (2017042101), 3.5 (2018050200) (2018051000), 3.5 (2018051600) (2018051600), 3.5 (2018051601) (2018051601), 3.5 (2018051602) (2018051602)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 5.6, PHP 7.0, Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation