Availability conditions: Restriction by course completion
Restriction by course completion 2.7 - 2.9
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Restrict module and section access based on course completion.
This availability condition makes it easy to show modules or sections only when a user completed a course. A course certificate is a good sample, but it can also be used to close discussion forums, hide quizes or exams when a user finished a course.
Check the global documentation about availability conditions : https://docs.moodle.org/en/Conditional_activities_settings
- Unpack the zip file into the availability/condition/ directory. A new directory will be created called language.
- Go to Site administration > Notifications to complete the plugin installation.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.7 - 2.9
- Can be updated from
- 2015030101, 2016012600
- Can be updated to
- 3.1+ (2017043000), 3.2+, 3.2+ (2017080200), 3.3+ (2017102900), 3.4+, 3.4+, 3.4+ (2018041802)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL