Question behaviour: RegExp Adaptive mode with Help (no penalties)
Maintained by Joseph Rézeau, Nicolas Dunand
This plugin is one of the 2 question behaviours to be used exclusively with the regexp question type. Those behaviours enable you to take advantage of the *Help* feature, which allows the student to "buy" a letter. This behaviour does not cost the student any penalty when "buying" a letter.
RegExp Adaptive mode with Help (no penalties) 3.1.0 for Moodle 2.9-3.1
Moodle 2.9, 3.0, 3.1
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.1.0 for Moodle 2.9-3.1
- Can be updated from
- 2.7.0 for Moodle 2.7 (2014073000), 2.9.0 for Moodle 2.7-2.9 (2016070100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation