General plugins (Local): Microsoft Office 365 Integration
Microsoft Office 365 Integration 18.104.22.168
Moodle plugins for Microsoft Services
including Office 365 and other Microsoft services
o365 Local Plugin
This plugin provides libraries and services and power other Office 365 plugins. In addition to providing implementations of Office 365 apis, this plugin handles a wide variety of Moodle events to fully integrate Office 365 into a Moodle installation.
This is part of the suite of Office 365 plugins for Moodle.
This repository is updated with stable releases. To follow active development, see: https://github.com/MSOpenTech/o365-moodle
- Unpack the plugin into /local/o365 within your Moodle install.
- From the Moodle Administration block, expand Site Administration and click "Notifications".
- Follow the on-screen instuctions to install the plugin.
For more documentation, visit https://docs.moodle.org/29/en/Office365
Before we can accept your pull request, you'll need to electronically complete Microsoft Open Tech's Contributor License Agreement. If you've done this for other Microsoft Open Tech projects, then you're already covered.
Why a CLA? (from the FSF)
© Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc. Code for this plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Any Microsoft trademarks and logos included in these plugins are property of Microsoft and should not be reused, redistributed, modified, repurposed, or otherwise altered or used outside of this plugin.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.