Blocks: Microsoft Block
Microsoft Block 220.127.116.11
Moodle plugins for Microsoft Services
including Office 365 and other Microsoft services
This plugin provides easy access to all Microsoft Account and Office 365 services for Moodle.
This is part of the suite of Office 365 plugins for Moodle.
This repository is updated with stable releases. To follow active development, see: https://github.com/MSOpenTech/o365-moodle
- Unpack the plugin into /blocks/microsoft within your Moodle install.
- From the Moodle Administration block, expand Site Administration and click "Notifications".
- Follow the on-screen instuctions to install the plugin.
- Add the block to any page you want it displayed.
For more documentation, visit https://docs.moodle.org/29/en/Office365
Before we can accept your pull request, you'll need to electronically complete Microsoft Open Tech's Contributor License Agreement. If you've done this for other Microsoft Open Tech projects, then you're already covered.
Why a CLA? (from the FSF)
© Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc. Code for this plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Any Microsoft trademarks and logos included in these plugins are property of Microsoft and should not be reused, redistributed, modified, repurposed, or otherwise altered or used outside of this plugin.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.