Authentication: OpenID Connect
OpenID Connect 126.96.36.199
Moodle plugins for Microsoft Services
including Office 365 and other Microsoft services
OpenID Connect Authentication Plugin.
The OpenID Connect plugin provides single-sign-on functionality using configurable identity providers.
This is part of the suite of Office 365 plugins for Moodle.
This repository is updated with stable releases. To follow active development, see: https://github.com/MSOpenTech/o365-moodle
- Unpack the plugin into /auth/oidc within your Moodle install.
- From the Moodle Administration block, expand Site Administration and click "Notifications".
- Follow the on-screen instuctions to install the plugin.
- To configure the plugin, from the Moodle Administration block, go to Site Administration > Plugins > Authentication > Manage Authentication.
- Click the icon to enable the plugin, then visit the settings page to configure the plugin. Follow the directions below each setting.
For more documentation, visit https://docs.moodle.org/29/en/Office365
Before we can accept your pull request, you'll need to electronically complete Microsoft Open Tech's Contributor License Agreement. If you've done this for other Microsoft Open Tech projects, then you're already covered.
Why a CLA? (from the FSF)
© Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc. Code for this plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Any Microsoft trademarks and logos included in these plugins are property of Microsoft and should not be reused, redistributed, modified, repurposed, or otherwise altered or used outside of this plugin.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Authentication
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myauth") in the "auth" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation