General plugins (Local): LTI Provider
Maintained by Juan Leyva
This is a local plugin for making Moodle a LTI provider tool. It can be use to provide access to full courses or activities from remote systems (other Moodle installations, Sakai, any LMS LTI consumer compliant)
LTI Provider 2.7.2
Code prechecksHTML | XML
* New option for disabling auto-enrolment of users (for plugins like paypal). Thanks to Stephen P. Vickers
Moodle 2.7, 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.