Blocks: Forum Aggregator
Maintained by Tõnis Tartes
Customized forum block, which allows teacher to select from which forums are latest posts shown on a course page.
Forum Aggregator 1.9
This block is an alternative for Recent News block which is tied to News Forum.
Includes all forums used in course
Teacher can select one or more forums to be shown
Can select number of latest posts to be shown(max 25)
This block makes no DB changes!
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.