Activities ::: mod_videotime
Maintained by Stefan Scholz
The Video Time activity enables the teacher to easily embed videos from Vimeo.
Video Time 1.3.4
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 12:53 AM
phplint phpcs117 | 25 js67 | 326 css1367 | 1 phpdoc103 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache0 | 4 gherkinHTML | XML
Changes in Video Time v1.3.4 (2021-01-19)
This release is a minor release and mostly contains minor improvements and fixes.
- Global search support
- Compatibility for moodle 3.10
- Fix next activity button automatically proceeding to next activity without checkbox ticked
- Support for multilang filter in next activity button
- Improvement for playback tracking when using different speed settings
- Fix video sorting by date
- Support for multilang filter in preview mode
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 0.5.0, 1.0, 1.1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.3 (2020050500), 1.3.1 (2020071200), 1.3.2 (2020071500), 1.3.3 (2020080700)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation