Activities ::: mod_threesixo
Maintained by Jun Pataleta
A simple 360° feedback activity plugin for Moodle.
360° feedback v37.0.0
Released: Sunday, June 23, 2019, 12:07 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
A 360-degree feedback plugin for Moodle
Now ready for Moodle 3.7!
Bug and code fixes
- Code fixes to make CI happy!
- Report-related fixes
- Fix eslint dependency
- Disable self-review option for anonymous feedbacks as such use case does not make sense.
- Fix support for groupings!
- Respect open and close times of the activity
New features and improvements!
- Downloading reports to file (e.g. HTML, CSV, etc)
- Generate calendar events
- Support for action events. 360-degree feedback instances with open and close times will now be shown in the Timeline block.
- Implement backup and restore
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation