360° feedback v3.10.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
A 360-degree feedback plugin for Moodle
This release supports Moodle 3.10 and up. With the change in Moodle's numbering scheme for its branches since 3.10, having a 3-digit version number for the plugin feels weird. So I'm changing the versioning scheme to follow the actual Moodle version supported instead of basing it on the Moodle branch number.
Towards a more accessible mod_threesixo
Working with improving Moodle's accessibility in the past year, I learned a lot and realised one thing: "Man, my plugin's accessibility sucks 😐".
It's with great pleasure to announce that I have worked on improving the questionnaire's accessibility, especially the keyboard navigation for the rated questions, for this version. They should now work just like how radio button groups should behave when interacted with using a keyboard. Another accessibility improvement is to increase the sizes for the rated questions' options. They now look like standard Bootstrap buttons and are now easier to click on.
There is some more work to do in terms of accessibility and I intend to further improve the other pages' accessibility for the next releases!
Bug and code fixes
- Fix Bootstrap 4.3 compatibility
- Code fixes to make CI happy!
- PHPUnit 9 compatibility fix
- Removed usages of phased-out BS2 *-default Boostrap classes and replaced them with *-secondary classes.
- Use \core\dataformat::download_data() for downloading reports instead of the deprecated download_as_dataformat().
- Replace usages of print_error() with the throwing of moodle_exception().
- Improved Questionnaire accessibility.
- Support Github Actions
- mod_threesixo/questionnaire AMD module changes.
- Converted to ES6.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v3.10.1 (2021061401)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation