Activities ::: mod_openmeetings
Maintained by Maxim Solodovnik, Michael Wuttke
OpenMeetings is a free browser-based software that allows you to set up instantly a conference in the Web. You can use your microphone and/or webcam, share documents on a white board, discuss in a chat, share your screen or record meetings. It is available as hosted service or you download and install a package on your own server.
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 8:56 PM
phplint phpcs660 | 104 js css1 | 0 phpdoc190 | 1 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache gherkinHTML | XML
- Room open in new window is fixed
Module keycan contain space from now on
MOODLE_COURSE_ID_is removed from genearted room name
protocol/host/post/contextsettings are replaced with
- Global setting to disable recording is added
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation