Opencast Video Provider
Activities ::: mod_opencast
Maintained by Opencast Moodle, Tamara Gunkel
This activity can be used to display and view Opencast episodes and series in Moodle. Users with respective privileges (in the following called teacher) can specify the ID of an existing Opencast episode/series to add it to their course. An embedded player allows students to watch the videos directly in Moodle. As with every activity, the teachers can restrict the access to the videos for students based on e.g. dates, grades or user profiles.
Opencast Video Provider v3.11-r2
Moodle 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Monday, September 13, 2021, 6:37 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Support multiple Opencast instances
- Support multiple series per course
- Support and prefer HLS streaming
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation