Media collection 18.104.22.168
- Change 'gallery type' to 'gallery focus'. Rather than forcing a
- gallery to only display one content type in the main and lightbox
- areas with all other content as supporting files, gallery focus lets
- you set a default focus for the gallery, and then the user viewing is
able to toggle between audio/image/video being the focus.
Tags: You'll be able to add tags to collections, galleries and items.
Collection types: a collection activity will be able to be set to 1 of
4 types. ** Instructor collection - only instructors can create galleries/items. ** Contributed collection - all users can create galleries/items - but this collection can't be used with the assign submission plugin. ** Assignment collection - users can only see their own galleries - and can be used for an assign submission. ** Peer reviewed collection - users can see each others galleries - and can be used for an assign submission.
Gallery modes. Two modes you can pick from when making a gallery. ** Standard - the same as now. ** YouTube - only accepts youtube videos as items.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 22.214.171.124 (2014042801), 126.96.36.199 (2014052700), 188.8.131.52 (2014070100), 184.108.40.206 (2014082500), 220.127.116.11a (2014082501), 18.104.22.168 (2014091900), 22.214.171.124 (2014102400), 126.96.36.199 (2014082502)
- Can be updated to
- 188.8.131.52 (2015021103), 184.108.40.206 (2015082600), 220.127.116.11 (2015082601), 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 (2016061500), 126.96.36.199-verfix (2016061501), 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 (2017050301), 220.127.116.11 (2017050400), 18.104.22.168 (2017052300), 22.214.171.124 (2017110900), 126.96.36.199 (2018052500), 188.8.131.52 (2018092700), 184.108.40.206 (2019090400), 220.127.116.11 (2019090300), 18.104.22.168 (2019110600), 22.214.171.124 (2020050800), 3.7.4 (2020062900), 3.7.5 (2020111600)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation