Log storage ::: logstore_xapi
Maintained by Ryan Smith, jerrett fowler, David Pesce
Logstore_xapi is a logstore plugin which emits xAPI statements (also known as Tin Can) to an LRS of your choice. Please post all issues to Github (https://github.com/xAPI-vle/moodle-logstore_xapi).
Logstore xAPI v4.6.0
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Saturday, March 28, 2020, 10:33 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Install the plugin using our zip installation guide.
- Process events before the plugin was installed using our historical events guide.
- Ask questions via the Github issue tracker.
- Report bugs and suggest features with the Github issue tracker.
- View the supported events in our
- Change existing statements for the supported events using our change statements guide.
- Create statements using our new statements guide.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v3.18.1 (2018100401)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Log storage
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool/log/store" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation