Profile field based cohort membership
General plugins (Local) ::: local_profilecohort
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Kathrin Osswald
Moodle plugin which lets admins manage cohort memberships based on users' custom profile fields
Profile field based cohort membership v3.10-r2
Released: Monday, February 15, 2021, 5:28 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2021-02-05 - Move Moodle Plugin CI from Travis CI to Github actions
- 2021-01-09 - Fix PHPUnit function declaration for Moodle 3.10.
- 2021-01-09 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.10.
- 2021-01-06 - Change in Moodle release support: For the time being, this plugin is maintained for the most recent LTS release of Moodle as well as the most recent major release of Moodle. Bugfixes are backported to the LTS release. However, new features and improvements are not necessarily backported to the LTS release.
- 2021-01-06 - Improvement: Declare which major stable version of Moodle this plugin supports (see MDL-59562 for details).
- 2020-08-17 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.9.
- 2020-02-13 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.8.
- 2019-07-02 - Make codechecker happy.
- 2019-07-02 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.7.
- 2019-03-26 - Bugfix: rules didn't match properly if last rule had andnextrule.
- 2019-03-26 - Replaced deprecated Behat test steps.
- 2019-03-26 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.6, no functionality change.
- 2019-03-25 - Update user's cohorts also when the user is created or updated.
- 2019-03-25 - Add the fact that we are listening to \core\event\user_loggedinas event to README.md.
- 2018-12-05 - Changed travis.yml due to upstream changes.
- 2018-07-31 - Update user’s cohorts also on login as, not only on login.
- 2018-07-10 - Support for testing if text fields or textareas are (not) empty.
- 2018-05-30 - Minor change to the card structure due to changes in Moodle core.
- 2018-05-30 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.5, no functionality change.
- 2018-05-16 - Implement Privacy API.
- 2017-12-12 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.4, no functionality change.
- 2017-12-05 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-11-23 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2017-11-08 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-09-25 - Add support for invisible cohorts
- 2017-06-25 - Make codechecker happier
- 2017-05-19 - Bugfix: String in language pack didn't work for Moodle installed in subdirectories - Credits to David Mudrák
- 2017-05-29 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-05-22 - Make Moodle repo prechecker even happier
- 2017-05-21 - Update code documentation - Credits to Davo Smith
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-01-29 - Add several features before publishing the plugin in the Moodle plugin repo
- 2017-01-18 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.2, no functionality change
- 2017-01-12 - Move Changelog from README.md to CHANGES.md
- 2016-04-18 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.