Maintenance mode (live check)
General plugins (Local) ::: local_maintenance_livecheck
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias
Moodle plugin which shows the Moodle maintenance announcement even if there is no full page load
Maintenance mode (live check) v3.10-r2
Released: Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 6:44 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2021-10-27 - Adapt the maintenance window to the look & feel of Moodle core again
- 2021-02-05 - Move Moodle Plugin CI from Travis CI to Github actions
- 2021-01-09 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.10.
- 2021-01-06 - Change in Moodle release support: For the time being, this plugin is maintained for the most recent LTS release of Moodle as well as the most recent major release of Moodle. Bugfixes are backported to the LTS release. However, new features and improvements are not necessarily backported to the LTS release.
- 2021-01-06 - Improvement: Declare which major stable version of Moodle this plugin supports (see MDL-59562 for details).
- 2020-07-16 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.9.
- 2020-02-14 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.8.
- 2019-07-02 - Added automated behat tests.
- 2019-07-01 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.7.
- 2019-01-21 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.6, no functionality change.
- 2018-12-05 - Changed travis.yml due to upstream changes.
- 2018-05-29 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.5, no functionality change.
- 2018-05-16 - Implement Privacy API.
- 2017-12-21 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.4, no functionality change.
- 2017-12-05 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-11-24 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2017-11-08 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-05-29 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-05-19 - Bugfix: Plugin didn't work for Moodle installed in subdirectories - Credits to David Mudrák
- 2017-05-16 - Handle cached answers of the AJAX request and try to prevent caching
- 2017-05-16 - Restructure init function in JS
- 2017-05-15 - Some very minor code improvements
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-04-25 - Some improvements from the Moodle plugin repo prechecker results
- 2017-04-25 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.