BTEC marking 1.22
Code prechecksHTML | XML
BTEC Grading method V1.21
Advanced marking plugin for the BTEC marking scheme based on Refer,Pass, Merit and Distinction where each level is based on completing all the next lowest. So to get a Merit a student must achieve all Pass and all Merit, and to get a Distinction to get all Pass and all Merit and all Distinction. If they miss a Pass criteria they get a refer.
Place the unzipped files in a directory
Where moodle is the root of your moodle install
Login to your moodle installation as admin and allow the plugin to install. Further documentation can be seen at http://docs.moodle.org/en/BTEC_marking
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Grading methods
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "rubricsXL") in the "grade/grading/form" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation