MathType filter by WIRIS
Filters ::: filter_wiris
Maintained by WIRIS team SUPPORT
Type and handwrite mathematical notation in Moodle with MathType.
MathType filter by WIRIS 7.27.1
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 11:19 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Last release of this plugin is 7.27.1 (9th of nov. 2021).
v7.27.1 - 9th nov. 2021
- Fix "missing ['privacy:metadata']" from @christina-roperto contribution #86
- Improve the "MathType Moodle plugins Suite" software development cycle.
- Use 'ubuntu-latest' for the Moodle Plugin CI workflow.
- Add 'on:schedule' trigger property to run the tests every morning.
- Add 'on:workflow_dispatch' trigger property to run test on demand.
- Improve code comments to match internal code guidelines.
v7.27.0 - 22nd of july 2021
- Support for latest versions of MathType Atto and TinyMCE's plugins.
- Feature: 'Migrate MathType plugins suite from TravisCI to Github Actions'.
- Fix & upgrade TravisCI job configuration.
- Update project documentation by improving the main
- Start using
CHANGESfile as changelog.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 5.6, PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation