Filters ::: filter_codepen
Maintained by Arnaud Trouvé
A filter to embed Pens from their URL on codepen.io
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Friday, March 1, 2019, 6:53 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Fix privacy provider
get_reasondeclaration. This leads to drop PHP5 (Moodle 3.3 and prior) support
- Switch versioning policy to use Semantic Versioning starting from 3.4.0
- Add privacy implementation / GDPR compliance.
- Fix #5 : issue concerning border 'none'
- Performance improvement
- Add support for https pen
- Add setting to select which embed version to use and set version 2 as default value
- Add setting to select which tabs must be displayed by default
- Add a theme selector setting with CodePen default themes
- Add settings to override theme
- Add a preview panel
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation