Cohort members to group
Enrolment ::: enrol_groupsync
Maintained by David Mudrák
Cohort to group sync for users already enrolled via different method.
Cohort members to group 1.0.0
Moodle 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0
Released: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 10:40 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This plugin synchronises cohort and group memberships, it does not make any user enrolments.
Only users that are enrolled via other plugins are automatically put into groups based on their cohort membership.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 5.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Enrolment
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myenrol") in the "enrol" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation