Auto enrolment melodie-r1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Auto enrolment plugin for Moodle (http://moodle.org/)
Ever wanted to simplify the enrolment process for some of your courses by just auto enrolling users, based on actions they take within the system? This plugin helps you out with this, as you're able to configure which user actions should trigger a course enrolment for a user
Auto enrolment can be configured for the following scenarios:
Auto enrolment upon course view
Auto enrolment on login (new in 2.8)
Auto enrolment upon activity/activities view
The plugin also allows you to configure a welcome message to be sent to the user upon enrolment.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Enrolment
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myenrol") in the "enrol" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation