Blocks ::: block_rss_plus
Maintained by Shaun Daubney
A slightly more visually appealing RSS News Feed block for Moodle 2.0+
RSS Plus 2.1.1
Moodle 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8
Released: Monday, June 1, 2015, 8:56 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
More visually appealing RSS News Feed block for Moodle. Currently works best with BBC News feeds as it displays the pictures, but will work with any RSS.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.1, Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.1
- Latest release for Moodle 2.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.3
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.