Free seats report
Blocks ::: block_report_free_seats
Maintained by Flotter Totte, emeneo Plugins
With this moodle block you can generate a report containing courses with free seats AND which having the starting date (course settings) within the upcoming n weeks. The information about free seats is taken from the activated self enrolment plugin AND/OR waitlist enrolment plugin.
Free seats report Free seats report version 3.9-a
Moodle 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Monday, March 8, 2021, 7:14 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle block which creates a report about courses with free seats
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Free seats report version 3.9-a
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.