Free seats report
Blocks ::: block_report_free_seats
Maintained by Flotter Totte, emeneo Plugins
With this moodle block you can generate a report containing courses with free seats AND which having the starting date (course settings) within the upcoming n weeks. The information about free seats is taken from the activated self enrolment plugin AND/OR waitlist enrolment plugin.
Free seats report Free seats report version 3.1-b
Moodle 3.0, 3.1
Released: Wednesday, August 30, 2017, 4:55 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle block which creates a report about courses with free seats
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.