Restore courses from remote Moodles
Blocks ::: block_my_external_backup_restore_courses
Maintained by Céline Perves
block my_external_backup_courses : Restore courses from remote moodle platforms my_external_backup_restore_courses is a Moodle block that enable a user to restore courses from external moodles this block must be installed in each moodle course clients and course servers involved
Restore courses from remote Moodles 2021050600
Moodle 3.9, 3.10
Released: Thursday, May 6, 2021, 4:45 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2021-05-06 3.9 nad 3.10 compliant + correction on a bug on course list abusive filter due to left join table
- 2019-06-24 3.5 New version with possiblity to restrict to only one restoration by course. Add a button to enable the user to re-enrol in course if already retored by someone else
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.