Blocks ::: block_mootivated
Maintained by Frédéric Massart ⭐, Jeff Campbell
Display the user's coin count for the session and can show the avatar if enabled. This requires the Mootivated/Motrain plugin.
Motrain/Mootivated block 2.7.1
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Sunday, June 27, 2021, 4:25 PM
phplint phpcs8 | 9 js0 | 7 css11 | 0 phpdoc9 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache0 | 31 gherkinHTML | XML
This block works with the local plugin "Mootivated", it displays the user's avatar and the number coins they own.
Copyright © 2017 Mootivation Technologies Corp.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.