Blocks ::: block_grade_me
Maintained by Tyler Bannister, Logan Reynolds, James McQuillan
Shows a teacher all of the assignments and manual quiz questions (essays and file responses) that have been submitted, but not graded.
Grade Me 184.108.40.206
Released: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 4:18 AM
Fix for quiz questions not showing as needing marking.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.