Exabis ePortfolio allows students to create, collect and share outcomes of their learning process in form of a digital portfolio.
Exabis ePortfolio facilitates a learner driven way of attaining new competences, knowledge and skills, by creating and sharing artefacts as a learner.
This module can be used to work with digital competence grids within Moodle spanning over courses.
Key features are:
- ePortfolios can be built up individually or collaboratively
- materials, so-called artefacts, can be collected and published selectively using views
- learning products can be linked to competences (see exabis competence grids)
- export to Europass for CVs
- integration of OpenBadges
- export to SCORM-format
- base for using the DAKORA-app to individualize learning processes with competence grids.
This block can easily be added to a Moodle installation. It works course-independently.
Students can collect weblinks, files and notes and save them in self-defined categories. They can publish all or parts of their collected learning material, choosing to share their work with all or a selected group of users. Providing other students and teachers access to their ePortfolio makes it possible for their work to be assessed and reflected upon.
ePortfolios can be saved as a SCORM-package, and as such be used cross-platform for further work. The CV-functionality allows exporting to the Europass format.
Make use of the full 100% OpenSource suite and combine the modules Exabis competencies, ePortfolio and student review to create adaptive learning scenarios – guided by trainers, self-paced, reflective and personalized. The modules can be used standalone or as part of the suite.
Create an adaptive learning environment on MOODLE with Exabis competencies and help your students learn according to their individual competence level.
Watch short video about Exabis series:
Watch short video about adaptive scenario:
- work with different complexity levels using digital competence-grids
- relate MOODLE-activities to competences
- assess your students’ competences and let them self-assess
- automatically acknowledge students’ competences
- distribute tasks to all or selective students using weekly schedules
- generate competence profiles
- generate comprehensive reports of students’ progression and achievements, competence levels and soft skills
- As a base of the Exabis competencies module, competence grids are used.
Read more at: www.exabis.at