Blocks ::: block_demostudent
Maintained by Greg Gibeau, Dom Royko
The DemoStudent block gives instructors a way to enroll a "demostudent" in their course, then switch back and forth between their instructor view and the student view.
DemoStudent block 2019061800 for Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
Moodle 3.4, 3.5
Released: Wednesday, July 3, 2019, 6:27 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Minor compatibility updates for new Moodles.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.