Blocks ::: block_demostudent
Maintained by Greg Gibeau, Dom Royko
The DemoStudent block gives instructors a way to enroll a "demostudent" in their course, then switch back and forth between their instructor view and the student view.
DemoStudent block 2013101000
Released: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:37 AM
- Version build number
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.