CUL Upcoming events
CUL Upcoming events 3.1.1 (Build: 2018041404)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
CUL Upcoming Events block
The block displays the displays future events in a summarized list. The number of days in advance is a setting.
Events are generated directly from the calendar and/or activity deadlines, providing a link to full details or directly to the activity.
There are also links to Go to calendar... and add a New Event....
The block is based on the core Moodle Upcoming Events Block but is styled like a feed to match the CUL Activity Feed Block.
The block refreshes every 5 mins if a page is left idle. Events are added dynamic when scrolling.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.1.1 (Build: 2018041404)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.