Blocks ::: block_clipboard
Maintained by Tomonori Maruyama
The Clipboard block enables you to duplicate activities and resources across your courses via the block.
Current versions available: 1
The Clipboard block enables you to duplicate (copy and paste) activities and resources across your courses via the block.
- Download the plugin as a zip file and then unload to your server.
- Or, if you prefer Git,
cd /path/to/your/moodle git clone https://github.com/andantissimo/moodle-block_clipboard.git blocks/clipboard
- Turn your course editing on.
- Add a Clipboard block into your course.
- Then you can choose Copy to Clipboard action in the Edit▼ menu of each activity.
- Drag an item from the Clipboard block and drop into a course section you want.
- If you want to delete an item from the Clipboard, click on icon.
Tomonori Maruyama (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them