AJAX Marking Block
Blocks ::: block_ajax_marking
Maintained by Matt Gibson
Shows a teacher all of the unmarked work which has been submitted by their students across all of the courses they teach in. It's most useful when placed on the front page, and it allows the work to be viewed and graded through a pop-up interface, which then updates the block once the work is marked.
AJAX Marking Block 2.1.4
Released: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 6:27 AM
This is a maintenance release that will fix an error that people who installed at version 2.1.1 have been having.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.1.3 (2011112504)
- Can be updated to
- 2.1.5b1 (2012041300), 2.1.5b2 (2012041401), 2.1.5b3 (2012041500), 2.1.5b4 (2012041600), 2.1.5b5 (2012041601), 2.2.0b1 (2012042101), 2.1.5b8 (2012042100), 2.2.0b2 (2012042700), 2.1.5b10 (2012051000), 2.2.0b5 (2012060503), 2.1.5b12 (2012060502), 2.1.5b13 (2012061202), 2.2.0b6 (2012061203), 2.2.0b7 (2012070403), 2.1.5b14 (2012070402), 2.3.0 (2012072800), 2.3.1 (2012073000), 2.3.2 (2012100803), 2.3.3 (2012110903), 2.4.0 (2013021000), 2.4.1 (2013021001), 2.4.2 (2013021002)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.1, PHP 5.3
- The more recent release 2.1.5b14 (2012070402) exists for Moodle 2.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.