Accessibility 1.39.01 (Build - 2021071301)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
New in 1.39.01 * Using a new release code system, indicating the lowest version of Moodle supported. * A small modification to the AtBar pop-up to prevent the pop-up appearing over selected text. Fixed modal position to bottom and made responsive. Works well on smartphones too.
See CHANGELOG.txt in previous releases for earlier release information.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.39.01 (Build - 2021071301)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.