Restriction by course role
Availability conditions ::: availability_role
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Luca Bösch
Moodle availability plugin which lets users restrict resources, activities and sections based on roles
Restriction by course role v3.9-r3
Released: Monday, February 15, 2021, 5:24 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2021-02-05 - Move Moodle Plugin CI from Travis CI to Github actions
- 2021-01-06 - Change in Moodle release support: For the time being, this plugin is maintained for the most recent LTS release of Moodle as well as the most recent major release of Moodle. Bugfixes are backported to the LTS release. However, new features and improvements are not necessarily backported to the LTS release.
- 2021-01-06 - Improvement: Declare which major stable version of Moodle this plugin supports (see MDL-59562 for details).
- 2020-07-16 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.9.
- 2020-02-13 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.8.
- 2019-07-04 - Optimized behat steps.
- 2019-06-11 - Make codechecker happy.
- 2019-06-11 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.7.
- 2019-01-15 - Re-added string privacy:metadata that was deleted by mistake.
- 2018-01-11 - Replaced deprecated Behat test step.
- 2018-01-11 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.6, no functionality change.
- 2018-12-05 - Changed travis.yml due to upstream changes.
- 2018-07-18 - Add explicit support for guest and non-logged-in users - Credits to David Knuplesch.
- 2018-05-25 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.5, no functionality change.
- 2018-05-16 - Implement Privacy API.
- 2017-12-11 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.4, no functionality change.
- 2017-12-08 - Changed text style for role to fit to other availability conditions.
- 2017-12-04 - Fixed compatibility changes for Behat tests.
- 2017-12-04 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2017-12-04 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-11-08 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-05-30 - Improve Travis CI support
- 2017-05-29 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-03-23 - Bugfix: Courses with a role availability condition added to an activity were not imported cleanly - Credits to Andrew Hancox
- 2017-01-13 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.2, no functionality change
- 2017-01-13 - Small change to YUI Code to make the plugin work with theme_boost
- 2017-01-12 - Move Changelog from README.md to CHANGES.md
- 2016-09-15 - Feature: Add support for role switching - Credits to Yair Spielmann
- 2016-08-15 - Bugfix: Courses with a role availability condition added to an activity were not restored cleanly - Credits to Nadav Kavalerchik and Davo Smith
- 2016-07-19 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.1, no functionality change
Changes before v3.1
- 2016-02-10 - Change plugin version and release scheme to the scheme promoted by moodle.org, no functionality change
- 2016-01-01 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag