Authentication ::: auth_outage
Maintained by Catalyst IT, Brendan Heywood
A plugin to manage outage periods, such as scheduled maintenance, including CLI tools to embed in your scripting.
Outage manager 1.0.10
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Released: Friday, February 22, 2019, 7:40 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Authentication
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myauth") in the "auth" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation