OpenID Connect 220.127.116.11
Office 365 and Azure Active Directory Plugins for Moodle
OpenID Connect Authentication Plugin.
The OpenID Connect plugin provides single-sign-on functionality using configurable identity providers.
This is part of the suite of Office 365 plugins for Moodle.
This repository is updated with stable releases. To follow active development, see: https://github.com/Microsoft/o365-moodle
- Unpack the plugin into /auth/oidc within your Moodle install.
- From the Moodle Administration block, expand Site Administration and click "Notifications".
- Follow the on-screen instuctions to install the plugin.
- To configure the plugin, from the Moodle Administration block, go to Site Administration > Plugins > Authentication > Manage Authentication.
- Click the icon to enable the plugin, then visit the settings page to configure the plugin. Follow the directions below each setting.
For more documentation, visit https://docs.moodle.org/34/en/Office365
For more information including support and instructions on how to contribute, please see: https://github.com/Microsoft/o365-moodle/blob/master/README.md
Issues and Contributing
Please post issues for this plugin to: https://github.com/Microsoft/o365-moodle/issues/ Pull requests for this plugin should be submitted against our main repository: https://github.com/Microsoft/o365-moodle
© Microsoft, Inc. Code for this plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Any Microsoft trademarks and logos included in these plugins are property of Microsoft and should not be reused, redistributed, modified, repurposed, or otherwise altered or used outside of this plugin.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 18.104.22.168 (2018051700), 22.214.171.124 (2018051701), 126.96.36.199 (2018051703), 188.8.131.52 (2018051704), 184.108.40.206 (2018120300), 220.127.116.11 (2018051705), 18.104.22.168 (2018120301), 22.214.171.124 (2019052001), 126.96.36.199 (2018051706), 188.8.131.52 (2018120302), 184.108.40.206 (2019052002), 220.127.116.11 (2019052004), 18.104.22.168 (2020020300), 22.214.171.124 (2020020301), 126.96.36.199 (2019052005), 188.8.131.52 (2019052007), 184.108.40.206 (2020020303)
- Can be updated to
- 3.9.2 (2020071502), 3.9.3 (2020071503), 3.10.0 (2020110900)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Authentication
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myauth") in the "auth" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation