MUMIE Single Sign On
Authentication ::: auth_mumie
Maintained by Integral Learning
This plugin allows Moodle users to access content on the e-learning platform MUMIE without having to register a new account or to login. MUMIE Single Sign On is not meant to be used as a standalone but in combination with MUMIE Task (https://github.com/integral-learning/moodle-mod_mumie). Together, these two plugins allow the integration of MUMIE content into your Moodle courses.
MUMIE Single Sign On v1.3.3
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 10:34 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
[v1.3.3] - 2020-06-17
- Fixed minified js files
- Admin can now decide whether grades should be shared between courses
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Authentication
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myauth") in the "auth" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation