Auth Development tools
Auth Development tools 2.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle Auth Development
This plugin allow a user not logout when this user has loginas. It's useful to developers and main administrators. You have to enable in authentication settings to work it.
This plugin must be enable in: Home ▶ Site administration ▶ Plugins ▶ Authentication ▶ Manage authentication
And enable "Auth Development tools" to use it.
Add Redirect to specific URL when user logout.
Moodle 3.1+, 3.0+, 2.9, 2.8 and 2.7 and 2.6.
Git way - To install it using git, type this command in the root of your Moodle install:
git clone email@example.com:cescobedo/moodle-auth_dev.git auth/dev
Download way - Download the zip from - Unzip it into auth/ folder in your Moodle, - Rename the new folder "moodle-auth_dev-master" to "dev" - Enjoy!!!
FUTURE SCOPE: - ADD useful actions to developer like not create user in ldap_plugin when user not exist.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- The more recent release 2.2 (2018051600) exists for Moodle 3.0
- The more recent release 2.2 (2018051600) exists for Moodle 3.1
- The more recent release 2.2 (2018051600) exists for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Authentication
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myauth") in the "auth" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation