MathType for Atto by WIRIS
Atto ::: atto_wiris
Maintained by WIRIS team SUPPORT
Type and handwrite mathematical notation in Moodle with MathType.
MathType for Atto by WIRIS 7.27.0
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Friday, July 23, 2021, 12:18 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Last release of this plugin is 7.27.0.
v7.27.0 - 22nd of july 2021
- Upgrade path for mathtype-html-integration-devkit. A new command 'npm run update-mathtype' get the latest version from all Third Party Libraries, automatically.
v7.26.1 - 18th of june 2021
- Feature: 'Migrate MathType plugins suite from TravisCI to Github Actions'.
v7.26.0 - 3th of may 2021
- [KB-7506]: Fix & upgrade TravisCI job configuration.
- Support for PHP7_3 and PHP7_4.
- Support for Moodle3_10 and Moodle3_11.
- Don't use the
blackboard-open-sourcedistro until it's fixed.
- Add support for local rebuild and lint Moodle tasks.
- Update project documentation by improving the main
- Start using
CHANGESfile as changelog.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, PHP 5.6, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, PHP 7.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, PHP 7.1, Moodle 3.4, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.