MediaDrop chooser 1.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
MediaDrop plugin for the Atto Editor
Allows users to insert media from a MediaDrop platform (formerly known as "MediaCore Community Edition") into the Atto editor in Moodle.
Tested with: * Moodle 2.9+ (Build: 20150521)
- MediaDrop 0.11dev
MediaDrop (previously known as "MediaCore Community Edition" / "MediaCore CE") is a free, open source, self-hosted, video sharing platform.
MediaCore is a paid-for, cloud-based service. It started as a fork of the open source version but is now very different and incompatible.
MediaCore provide plugins for Moodle at https://github.com/mediacore/mediacore-moodle
The Atto plugin provided by MediaCore is not compatible with MediaDrop. Previously you could use an old version of their plugin with the TinyMCE editor (https://github.com/mediacore/mediacore-moodle/tree/fe40bf8df4) but that is now not compatible with the latest version of Moodle.
The filter plugin provided by MediaCore is compatible with MediaDrop at the time of writing and is recommended alongside this plugin.
This plugin is heavily based on the old mediacoreinsert plugin provided by MediaCore.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.